Edwin Ep02 Edwin Ep02

Nice nice nice

Like aid below the tempo is pretty good, but I feel like overall you've still god more to give us. Have friends/etc make suggestions about script and all that. The comedy is good but I can tell you can give us more than youre giving. Youre real strong point is the style, none of the characters/environments seem out of place - which is really great. Animation is nice and smooth and everything visually just makes me feel like ham sauce. The texturing is a really nice touch too- how did you do that?? it appears to be over everything except the skin tones/eyes. How'd you accomplish this I gotta know!

Kieran-s responds:

Cs3 has a blend option for movieclips and graphics. There are quite a few options, different strengths and types of blends. I got lucky i guess. And thanks!

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

awesome

This was on Break.com, I hope you know about that since it's yours apparently and you can get paid for shit on that site. Anyways pretty cool - wish some parts were slower and you explained a bit material-wise. (type of paints/type of plaster) etc

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

HAhaha

I was skeptical at first but this really had me laughing by the end. Practice the art skills and upgrade your voice acting and this would be perfect! 5 anyways though good jobbbbbbbbbbballs.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wicked dude! thanks for the review :D

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

holy crap!

Can we please have an update???

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Im glad people still watching this one.

Edwin Ep01 Edwin Ep01

Awesome!

Waiting for that episode 2 now!
Nice characters, adding little natural movements (like putting on the coat) really add to the life of the characters- just letting you know that your details are noticed and appreciated!
5 & 9
Also your eye movements are really smooth, probably a dumb questiong but are you tweening them?

Kieran-s responds:

I fbf all movements that arent too slow, otherwise it would take too long. Yes thats including the eyes. Also, I'm very glad to hear that people notice the little details, putting the jacket on took me a bajillion frames. Thanks.

Wierd WTF movie Wierd WTF movie

uytdffgjk

Even if you can't draw you can do better than this. The concept WAS funny. I'm a fan of TF2, why didn't you just draw the actual tf2 characters in these situations? Because without any witnessable effort when it comes to the actual animations - it's just audio that you didn't create in situations that coulda been done better. Don't be scared to do that extra work, and you'll end up getting the extra score! Crocodile party.

RAGEK RAGEK

Lobsters with hats

because that rocked, good job with the animation. Showed evidence of hard work and planning. I love how many characters pop in for only like a split second.

With some nice sound effects and, if you wanna frustrate yourself for impressive results, you could throw some light and rendering in there. but still a 5 for hard work

Rage Kitty seems like an asshole

Barbarian Blunder Barbarian Blunder

hahaha

The reviews for this + your replies are making me laugh. Story doesn't need to exist to amuse. You had a simple idea and seemingly executed it with nice, clean and clearly not lazy animation. Random shorts like this might be good in the form of a collection maybe, one after the other each with their own simple joke. Im talking to much.

To keep it simple like the animation: Funny and simple and booby yay

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Wow!

Truly awesome, this is the kind of animation that deserves a behind the scenes about how you accomplished a work of such detail and smooth effects. I've heard that Krinkels works with keyframes, and as the Bunnykill's are similiar in the way they run I'm curious how you did it. Anyways really great, clean characters, smooth effects, a true example of how long work pays off.

Stay Black

Mottis responds:

Thanks.

Yeah both me and Krinkels animate frame by frame.