Edwin Ep02 Edwin Ep02

Nice nice nice

Like aid below the tempo is pretty good, but I feel like overall you've still god more to give us. Have friends/etc make suggestions about script and all that. The comedy is good but I can tell you can give us more than youre giving. Youre real strong point is the style, none of the characters/environments seem out of place - which is really great. Animation is nice and smooth and everything visually just makes me feel like ham sauce. The texturing is a really nice touch too- how did you do that?? it appears to be over everything except the skin tones/eyes. How'd you accomplish this I gotta know!

Kieran-s responds:

Cs3 has a blend option for movieclips and graphics. There are quite a few options, different strengths and types of blends. I got lucky i guess. And thanks!

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

awesome

This was on Break.com, I hope you know about that since it's yours apparently and you can get paid for shit on that site. Anyways pretty cool - wish some parts were slower and you explained a bit material-wise. (type of paints/type of plaster) etc

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

HAhaha

I was skeptical at first but this really had me laughing by the end. Practice the art skills and upgrade your voice acting and this would be perfect! 5 anyways though good jobbbbbbbbbbballs.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wicked dude! thanks for the review :D

Multitask Multitask

97!

Really hard! COOL and new idea! This idea could be reused with different games - great job!

Crazy Shuttle Crazy Shuttle

Ahaha

This is a Drexel Bus, my brothers go/went there. Gotta 5 it.